"" Important ""

"" For more information about the albums posted and the music player, use the email referenced here ""

(( pillarsoftheprogressive@googlemail.com ))

"" Prog Player ""

"" Page Hits ""

Visitors:

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

David Sancious - 1979 - Just as I thought



Studio Album, released in 1979

Tracks Listing:

1.Run (3:07)
2.Just As I Thought (1:27)
3.Again (5:11)
4.The Naked I (2:38)
5.Valley Of The Shadow (5:48)
6.Suite (For The End Of An Age) (8:05)
7.Remember (1:20)
8.And Then She Said (4:53)
9.Again (Part II) (3:09)

Line-up / Musicians:

-David Sancious/ Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Organ, Vocals, Mini Moog, Polymoog
-T.M. Stevens/ Guitar
-Eve Otto/ Harp
-Jeff Berlin/Bass
-Ernest Carter/ Percussion, Drums
-Khabir/ Ghani Vocals
-Brenda Madison/ Vocals

Sub-Genre: Jazz Rock/Fusion
Origin: United States

P.P.

5 comments:

Dairos777azz said...

Great music P.P. Jazz rock progressive of Sancious is very great.

Cheers

Pillars Of The Progressive said...

Thank you for your comment Dairos777azz; Yes this sounds very good and it was something I was unaware and was missing in my collection and I was lucky enough to stop this unknown musician who was able and 6 records (albums) this excellent musician.

P.P.

TestForEcho said...

Please send me the link for this album and thank you so much for the wonderful blog and your hard work. TestForEcho78@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing this person that I have also not heard before. From the comments it sounds like he is well worth knowing.

igor said...

thanks for sharing this
amazing album

greets from Macedonia
Igor

TestForEcho said...

Please send the link to this album to TestForEcho78@gmail.com. Thank you and keep up the great work.