"" Page Hits ""

Visitors:

Thursday, 3 December 2009

Jane - 2009 - Traces



Album, released in 2009

Tracks Listing

01 - Hurricane Approaching
02 - Love Me Tomorrow
03 - Nature
04 - Fly Away
05 - For The Better
06 - Two Dots Of Luck
07 - Back On The Gound
08 - Chittagong Blues
09 - Before Long
10 - Reflections Of My Life
11 - To A Hero And Friend
12 - Northern Lights

Line-up / Musicians

Klaus Walz - Lead Guitars, Vocals
Fritz Randow - Drums
Charly Maucher - Lead Vocals, Bass
Wolfgang Krantz - Keyboards
Arndt Schulz - Guitars & Vocals

Sub-Genre: Heavy Prog
Origin: Germany

P.P.

10 comments:

vicivan said...

Can You send me the link for the Jane Album pls.

Thanks
vicivan@superig.com.br

Marco said...

I swear
this is the last I ask you for this time

mnagni@yahoo.it

many many thanks

pedrod said...

Boy! A new Jane album. Can you plz send me the link.

pederrod@hotmail.com

mtineau said...

you have so many great album can i ask for this one too

mtineau7@hotmail.com

ulubatu said...

Please the link for jane CD
thank you

ulubatu said...

to

ulubatu@gmail.com

TestForEcho said...

Please send the link to this album to TestForEcho78@gmail.com. Thank you and keep up the great work.

adreano70 said...

Hi my friend.Excelent blog and fantastic music from you.Can you send me the link of the last cd JANE? Thank for the best music.

PE_35 said...

i think it's the 1st time i go in your blog,is the link is always available ?

thanks

PE_35 said...

i forgot to give you my e-mail in case of...

richard_perusse@yahoo.ca